Monday, July 14, 2008

a silly misunderstanding

today,
i woke up tardy,
and this caused me just about to miss my school bus,
i'm trying to forbid this accustomed,
but still....
i'm trying la...

so when i reached the school,
there's none special,
just the same as before,
until the assembly,
dhiren and jon just can't take their eyes off the darren shan,
they're ultimately addicted in this freaking book,
so am i....

after we had our biology lesson,
we'd back to our own class for malay lesson,
until almost the end of the class,
suddenly kx said :"F**K!!!"
then i turned back and see what's happening,
and then ky said :"it's not good."
i thought 'aunty' came,
so i pretended like nothing happened.
just right until recess,
hl came to my class as before,
and asked me what is happening with her,
so i answered that what's on my mind,
she was astonished.
but she still double confirm with ky,
and.....
i predicted wrongly,
it was just only bubble gum,
ohh!!!!
i'm damned fishy when hl staring on me,
haha....
sorry, kx....
wrong prediction...

as usual,
went for swimming lesson.

right after i went back home,
i discovered that,
my violin G-string was snapped into two,
argh!!!
i've to buy again...


i'm livid now,
chao...

No comments: