Saturday, July 26, 2008

i went

i went to school today although is saturday,
i went to McD today although i've never touch their food,
i went to 1U today although i have no ticket for daughtry,

but what for??
lol,
i dont know what am i trying to define...
i dont even know what it's worth...

i slept at school,
i watched 'em eat,
i strutted into MPH...

can you concieve,
how irked it is....
ALONE!!!!

i thought i can enjoy my weekend through the intensive camp,
but hell no...
when i asked my mum,
"Will you allow me to go for the intensive camp??"
"look at your result, do you think you i'll grant you??"
"but ma..."
"don't show me that face, even your dad will disallow you to go."
*argh!!!
fine...
it's okay for me as long as my violin will accompany me through this weekend,
same as the add-maths,

nothing to say much....

chao...

No comments: