Wednesday, April 16, 2008

too long.........

too long didn't see my baby com...
too long didn't feel the keyboard...
too long..............................................
DIDN'T UPDATE MY BLOG!!!

don't why these days no idea, feel, or anything that involve in bloging...
i think must be my exam results that made me depressed...

i was handling my report book now, and i don't know where to find the guts to show my mum or dad...

'sigh' i think things will be smoothen if facing the truth...
i will just just show my mom tomorrow, i think....

in other side, what i mean is scout.
seniors wanted us form 4 to organise a troop camp on this coming holiday, which mean is the holidays between the second term exam.
do you know what pose i got???
ACL= assistant camp leader
even me can be ACL (but i got a CL before), so gonna work harder la....
and hope the coming 2nd term exam won't let me down....
blessing goddess....

No comments: