Thursday, February 14, 2008

lifeless cny

Can u imagine a CHINESE NEW YEAR without....
Ang Pow!!!
Fire crackers!!!
Cousins!!! etc

cannot right??
i can tell u now, tats my Clumsy Noob Year!!!
my ang pow money no more than 400++ bucks only (included parent's)...
there's no even a single cousin come to my house...
because i went to a ungraceful vacation with my family...
and tats how i lost my income!!!
u know where i went to???
KUANTAN le!!!
i really dunno what for we went to there...
we just stayed there for
1 night,
2 meals,
1 beach (without relaxing),

and then back...
we just wasted gallons of patrol just for these!!!
WTF!!!
so "enjoyed"!!!
but at least, when I'm back to KL, it's Sunday...
i still be able to rush to shea shin's open house...
ahha!!!
thats only what I'm really enjoyed!!!
shea shin invited all scout seniors (form 4 and form 5)
and this is how the schedule is:
5:00p.m- preparation for jungle trekking
5.30p.m- begin!!!
7.00p.m- arrival to his house
7.30p.m- DINNER!!!
12.00p.m- the end...

but theres only additional for scout members
STAY OVER NIGHT!!!
wohoo!!!
so additional schedule:
3:00a.m- lee hom: gai bian zhi zi (form 4 edition)
4.00a.m- lights off!!! (i got a video that's about zk's snored)

[the video that showed above]
here's come the second day...
we woke up at 10.15a.m (because lack of resting)
breakfast...
then futsal!!!
kick kick kick....
until 2.30p.m
i 'tumpang' ji wan's car back to my nest....
and finally...

snore~~~

No comments: