Friday, February 1, 2008

how am i going bac??

Sry for didnt post anything yesterday, coz my dad was busied of using this com for some maintenance...
so, where should i start from....
ah!!!
yersterday, i went to one of my friend's house to have a tea break...
em...
with the nice coffee aroma...
but during tat time i felt kinda dizzy, and i the sky was so dark enough (is gonna rain very soon)...
after we having our meal, the sky begins to "cry"...
so i asked whether can i stay at his house for a short while just until the rain stop.
but he replied tat his mum gonna bac very soon, so hope I can juz dash bac to my house.
k lo, just to dunt disturb him, i've no choice but juz to increase my walking speed...
but when i arrived in front of the flyover bridge, it begins to rain cats and dogs...
WTF!!!
i have bout 1 more miles then only i can be able to arrive my home.
luckily, i brought my inorganic partner, MY PHONE!!!
YESH!! i can call my mom to fetch me....
but....
there's oni one unexpected tiny thinggy happened, I FOTGOTTEN TO RELOAD MY PHONE CREDIT!!!
there's nth else in my mind but juz having uncountable of foul words....
ARGH!!!
why was this hell thing happened when something emergency happened...
i've nth else can do over there but juz to take some clumsy boring photos through my partner...
chik chak... chik chak... chik chak...
and i found tat i do really enjoying through the uncommon/common habit...
time passing rapidly...
i already waste almost half an hour to take these photosand wait for the rain stop...
but the rain still havent reach the end...
i've really out of patient....
so i decided to sprint bac to my home...
AHHA!!!
finally i got back home...
my mum quickly opened the door and make a passage to let me in...
i'm so wet...
then my mum prepared a cup of hot chocalate and a towel for me...
i felt so warm...
^^
but my mum getting 'ngam cham'(means yelling in english) again and again...
she said next time don't ever go out when u saw when it is going to rain...
blah blah blah...
advises are always bitter, but else i must still listen to her.
coz she's still my MOTHER...
but at least,
HOME SWEET HOME... ^^

No comments: