Thursday, August 7, 2008

pierce my sole boy....




start from yesterday,
frisbee competition...
each class play 3 rounds,
during the second round,
i was playing for the first half,
when second half begun,
i be the sub,
and that time,
my foot got pierced,
by a sharp-edged of a wood,
the wound is quite deep.
once i pierced, i request for remedy,
and the QM said,
WAIT!!!
i'm almost consider as an invalid,
and she still pretended like nothing happened.
i bear it,
i walked to Red Crescent by my own,
how mean they are,
fuck them la.

and incurred me into a cripple,
a lame person.
make me look like a freak,
the only one who wearing a sandal walking around the school.
i will remember that, QM.

besides, i had wasted my 3 hours to do the board for the interact club,
i satisfied with it.
hope you like it.

chao...

No comments: