Friday, June 13, 2008

retard+retard=camel

to those who know me really well...
that....
i'm very retard right...
according to my knowledge...
i heard someone said before that we must try our best no matter what it is...
so to make myself to be more retarded...
i decided to cut a hairstyle that i never cut before...
"ARMY HEAD"
i believe that no much of you guys dare have this kind of head...
so this already became my 'copyright'...
RETARDISM...

if you wanna be more retard...
i'm the one who you are looking for...
lcy a.k.a prince camel....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are a well meaning person but did you realize that when you make fun at the expense of people with special needs you are really hurting them? It's not okay to take away someone's dignity by using the word retard like you did.
Just because you didn't say it to someone's face doesn't make it okay, it's almost worse.
I'm sure you wouldn't like being called a name with a racial slur. Yet, using the word retard as slang makes you do just that to people with special needs.
Maybe you didn't realize how much pain you caused when you used it, but now you know.

cy said...

alright, i realized, thanks for your comment, I'll always keep it on my mind