Saturday, March 8, 2008

my first dead hermit crab

yesterday....
i felt that one of my hermit crab was very inactive...
so i was just like keep on feeding him for some fruits...
still useless...

until yesterday, during the morning , i just came back from the basketball...
then my brother suddenly called me...
and he said one of my hermit is already dead,
i don't believe him, until then i saw it by my own...
it's not moving, that time i was so worried
i quickly carried it out from the aquarium...
and it's really didn't move at all...
i was stunned...
but I'm interested for it's body structure.
so i pulled it out from the shell
it was just totally different that i imagined...
it was hard to pull out,
and it was really really really disgusting...
my parents told me that bury it up...
but i felt so lazy, so i placed it into a plastic beg and threw it into the garbage bag....
now i felt kinda regretted, but is too late...

No comments: