Saturday, January 26, 2008

APPRECIATE

Ask u some silly questions...
Can u accept a life without anyone appreciate and applaud?
or
Do u ever mind make a friend tat always insult u and talking about ur disadvantages?
but i can tell u now, tat's me...
i don't know why am i got this problem...
i don't how to praise anyone.
no matter how well he/she done...
the word:
congratulation,
wonderful,
nice...
won't be come out for my mouth...
is impossible the problem of my vocal chord...
maybe is the mind problem...
i'm getting very irritating for this 'HABIT',
my dad always scold me becoz of the stupid 'HABIT'....
but since started from this year...
i felt my way of speaking was totally diffrent from last year
i'll applause to some1 who done something very well...
weird rite??
but at least this silly habit finally fade away...
would this...
makes me wonder?

No comments: